Launch Federal Credit Union is offering a special 0% loan for employees affected by the government shutdown. With thousands of civilian government workers on furlough because of a government shutdown, Launch Federal Credit Union is responding with an interest free loan for qualifying Launch Federal Credit Union members who may be affected.
For those who wish to apply for the loan, these are the details:
- 0% APR.
- Maximum term 12 months.
- Loan amount equal to the amount of one biweekly or two weekly net paychecks. Maximum loan amount is $3,000.
- Launch FCU membership required. Non-members can join in order to utilize the loan.
- Must be an existing federal or contract employee affected by the government shutdown resulting in missed pay. Pay verification or evidence of direct deposit into a Launch FCU account is required.
- Establish direct deposit of net check into savings or checking.
- Deadline to apply for the special government shutdown loan is January 31, 2019 (date may be extended as needed.)
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Apply at any Launch FCU branch.
For more information please go to www.launchfcu.com