Space Coast Credit Union is closely monitoring the current government shutdown and the impact it’s having on segments of our membership. We are offering assistance to members who may experience a financial hardship due to the government shutdown, with the following programs:
- Member Relief Signature Loan – 0% APR for 12 months
- SCCU is offering a special no-interest signature loan (equal to one month of net pay) with no prepayment penalty to assist members who are experiencing a financial hardship because of the government shutdown.
- Penalty Free Early CD Withdrawals
- In addition, we are providing members with the option to withdraw up to $10,000 on an SCCU certificate of deposit without being charged any early withdrawal fees.
- Loan Extensions • Consumer loan extensions are available for 30,60, or 90 days• Interest will continue to accrue during the extension period
- • Loans that are delinquent more than 45 days will be subject to special review/approval
- Terms :
- SCCU is offering a streamlined loan extension process to members impacted by the government shutdown. Mortgage forbearance options are also available.
- SCCU offers additional products and services to help members impacted by the government shutdown. Certain restrictions apply. For more details and to discuss your unique circumstances, please contact SCCU Express Services at 800-447-7228, or visit their website sccu.com
- For more information please visit https://www.sccu.com/Government-Shutdown-Assistance
Federally insured by NCUA. Space Coast Credit Union is an equal housing lender.